11. Send Christmas cards in a timely fashion in 2010.
53. Pay for the person behind me at a fast food drive thru.
60. Create a filing system for all paperwork and MAINTAIN it.
72. Participate in NaNoWriMo (didn’t finish, but I started!)
83. Go see a famous jazz musician/group in concert – Wynton Marsalis and the Lincoln Center Jazz Orchestra.
84. See a Cirque du Soleil show I haven’t seen – Ovo!
I know, it’s summer now. But a lot of things happened this past spring, so here’s me playing catch up:
- The big ones – #24 and #25. I completed my graduate thesis and I graduated from grad school. YAY!
- #73 – since I got a nice, fresh start from our house being robbed, I have now built up a decent audio/visual system.
- #74 – Mozy backup rocks.
- #75 – due to a corrupted email backup . . . my email has been purged.
- #86 – I drug AJ to go see The Magic Flute at the Atlanta Opera and LOVED it
I’m in the process of finalizing what charity I want to blog for for Blogathon 2010, so more posting to come!
I’m very much enjoying a little time off from work (I’ll be back Wednesday) and spending time with my family . And I thought I’d take the opportunity to update my 101 in 1001.
3. Start writing again at Reading Red Letters and MAINTAIN it.
4. Find a church home wherever I move to after school.
10. Send Christmas cards in a timely fashion in 2009.
Slowly but surely . . .